How to take care of stainless steel cupboards
Stainless steel appliances by the Company FRECCIAINOX are common in our homes; from the bathroom to the kitchen and even in our bedrooms. Their good look gives a professional look and is easy to care and maintain. Stainless steel cupboards are very common in kitchens. They are used to store utensils ranging from cups to plates.
Why should we care for stainless steel cupboards?
Stainless steel cupboards don’t chip or stain easily. But this doesn’t mean that they don’t get dirty. Fingerprints and water marks have a tendency of sticking on the surface of the cupboard hence have to be removed. At times, we may use very abrasive cleaning materials that wear out the shine and lustre of our cupboards. We, therefore, have to care for the stainless steel cupboards as neglecting them can easily damage them.
Ways of caring for stainless steel cupboards
Stainless steel cupboards need to be regularly cleaned and maintained. You can use the following ways to ensure that your cupboards remain shiny spotless and clean.
1. Regularly the stainless steel cupboards with a soft cloth soaked in warm water. After that, dry using a clean cloth to prevent spots drying on the surface due to the minerals in the water.
2. Ensure that you always wipe the surface in respect to the direction polish/grain lines.
3. To brighten the steel cupboards surface, polish using a clean cloth dipped in vinegar or baking soda paste, and rubs gently then rinse.
4. Always rinse the steel cupboard surface after cleaning with clean water to prevent damaging the finish.
1. Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials e.g. steel wool as they leave scratches on the surface of the cupboards.
2. Do not use cleaners that contain chlorine and other bleaching agents to clean the surface. It will damage it.
3. Avoid leaving normal steel items to be in contact with the stainless steel cupboard especially when wet as it stains the cupboard.
Choose Stainless Steel Working Stations for Your Professional Kitchen
Why Choose Stainless Steel Work Stations?
Frecciainox supply a wide range of stainless steel working stations that are perfect for professional kitchens. Stainless steel is hygienic and easy to clean, and you’ll find these work stations are durable and give you the flexibility to produce your high level cuisine in the speediest and most efficient manner possible. Our working stations are manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel and feature welded corners and reinforcements for added strength and stability. Keeping your stainless steel working stations clean and free from germs is a simple matter and there are no hidden crevices where bacteria can multiply and cause hazards to your clientele.
How to Choose the Best Stainless Steel Working Stations for Your Kitchen
The variety of work stations we offer means we definitely supply the best stainless steel work stations to suit your needs. You need to assess how much space you require for each job in your kitchen and what kind of storage space you may require with your working station. Once you know how much work space is required, you can choose from small corner working stations that will easily slot into the professional kitchen and provide ample space for small jobs, such as decorating desserts, or larger work stations providing room to prepare vegetables, fish or meat and are supplied with sinks so you can plumb them into your existing water supply.
Wide Variety of Frecciainox Working Stations
There are so many stainless steel work stations on sale at Frecciainox, you’re sure to be impressed. We stock working stations offering large working surface and enclosed cupboard space underneath, in a variety of different table sizes and providing adjustable shelves inside for your convenience. We also supply large working stations featuring open shelves underneath and offering you a choice of square or round legs. Our preparation tables provide the ultimate food preparation surface, whether you’re prepping vegetables, meat or fish, and offer you spacious storage too. We also provide simple tables and chests of drawers so you can customize your professional kitchen to suit your own cooking requirements.