The 2015 HOST International Hospitality Exhibition
About The 2015 HOST Exhibition
The 2015 HOST International Hospitality Exhibition will be the 39th edition of Host exhibitions. There is no doubt that HOST has established itself as the undisputed leader of food service, large distribution, retail, ho.re.ca and the hotel industry. This has cemented HOST’s position as the best international market place for business and quality. The three pillars of HOST are quality, innovation and internationalization.
The 2015 HOST International Hospitality Exhibition will be held in October, 2015, from 23rd to 27th (Friday to Tuesday). Milan, the renowned city of fashion, will have the pleasure of playing host to the 2015 edition.
The 39th edition has attracted a large number of exhibitors as well as visitors and buyers. Over 1,700 exhibitors from at least 48 countries are expected in Milan for the exhibition, and at least 133,000 domestic and international operators and visitors.
The Target Audience
The targeted audience of the 2015 exhibition includes all stakeholders of the hospitality industry. These are:
– Hotels, cruise companies and airports
– Consultants, Health and wellness centers
– Pastry shops, cafes and gelato parlors
– Corporate canteens, cinemas, hospitals and museums
– Restaurants, fast food outlets and pizzerias
– Re-sellers, distributors, importers and exporters, among others. Frecciainox will be well represented in this category, and is sure to stand out from the crowd.
The exhibition will be a prime market place for a wide range of activities, including but not limited to the following.
– Launching new trends.
– Comparing notes with competing companies.
– Participation in training forums in order to acquire new information.
– The exhibition will also provide a superb opportunity to meet and interact with procurement managers from as many as 162 countries.
– It will be an opportunity to assess the Italian as well as the international hospitality market.
In a nutshell, the 2015 HOST international exhibition will be a business hot bed for all industry stakeholders who wish to be on top of their game in the ever changing business environment.