How to take care of stainless steel cupboards
Stainless steel appliances by the Company FRECCIAINOX are common in our homes; from the bathroom to the kitchen and even in our bedrooms. Their good look gives a professional look and is easy to care and maintain. Stainless steel cupboards are very common in kitchens. They are used to store utensils ranging from cups to plates.
Why should we care for stainless steel cupboards?
Stainless steel cupboards don’t chip or stain easily. But this doesn’t mean that they don’t get dirty. Fingerprints and water marks have a tendency of sticking on the surface of the cupboard hence have to be removed. At times, we may use very abrasive cleaning materials that wear out the shine and lustre of our cupboards. We, therefore, have to care for the stainless steel cupboards as neglecting them can easily damage them.
Ways of caring for stainless steel cupboards
Stainless steel cupboards need to be regularly cleaned and maintained. You can use the following ways to ensure that your cupboards remain shiny spotless and clean.
1. Regularly the stainless steel cupboards with a soft cloth soaked in warm water. After that, dry using a clean cloth to prevent spots drying on the surface due to the minerals in the water.
2. Ensure that you always wipe the surface in respect to the direction polish/grain lines.
3. To brighten the steel cupboards surface, polish using a clean cloth dipped in vinegar or baking soda paste, and rubs gently then rinse.
4. Always rinse the steel cupboard surface after cleaning with clean water to prevent damaging the finish.
1. Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials e.g. steel wool as they leave scratches on the surface of the cupboards.
2. Do not use cleaners that contain chlorine and other bleaching agents to clean the surface. It will damage it.
3. Avoid leaving normal steel items to be in contact with the stainless steel cupboard especially when wet as it stains the cupboard.