How to remove small stains from the steel sink with bicarbonate
In the modern day, most house appliances are made of steel. Sinks, whether in the bathroom or in the kitchen are majorly made of steel due to their durability and easy maintenance! Despite their good quality, the sinks need to be regularly cleaned to get rid of small stains and dirt. Kitchen sinks are regularly used for cleaning utensils hence they need to be clean to prevent the transfer of germs to the utensils. The sinks made by company FRECCIAINOX can be cleaned using different cleaning materials like bicarbonate.
Why Use Bicarbonate in Cleaning?
Bicarbonate, some refer to as baking soda is a ‘ green’ cleaning material. It is friendly to the environment and does not harm the ecosystem unlike the toxic and harsh chemicals we find in other commercial cleaning solutions. In addition, to its eco-friendliness; the bicarbonate is affordable, non-toxic, and mildly abrasive. Its abrasiveness makes it easy to remove stubborn stains. It is also gently on the skin hence a good cleaning material to use at home.
Steps in removing stains form steel sinks using bicarbonate.
How do we clean steels sinks using bicarbonate? The following simple steps show how to remove small stains from our sinks using Bicarbonate. You will need; a bowl, baking soda, a sturdy sponge, water and a soft dry cloth.
- Mix the baking soda to form a paste with a little amount of water in a bowl.
- Apply the paste on the sink putting more on the stained areas.
- Scrub the sink gently with the sponge paying more attention to the stains within the sinks.
- Using Bicarbonate, rinse the sinks thoroughly with clean water to remove every stain.
- Thereafter, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe the sink.